Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Children of blood and bone chapter 52

“I’ll prove myself to you, to all of you,” Inan declares. “You’re on the right side
of this. My only desire is to stand there as well.”
“Good.” I lean forward to hug him, holding on to his promise.
But when his hands wrap around my back, all I can think of are how his fingers
are resting just above my scars.

A message take from this scene is that Inan wants people to trust him and not go against him.

Do you trust Inan does he deserve another chance

I don't trust Inan because he might go and kill everyone and he does not deserve another chance because of what he might do

Do people in real life deserve another chance yes because they could change their behaviour from bad to good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.