Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Children of blood and bone chapter 39

My handshakes. The moment to kill still hangs between us. Yet I can’t bring myself to move.
Not when all I see is the scared and broken girl.
It’s like seeing her for the first time: the human behind the maji. Fear embedded in the pain. A tragedy caused in Father’s name.
Father…
The truth sears, a bitter liquor burning down my throat.
Zélie’s memories don’t hold the villains Father always warned of. Only families, he tore apart.


This can be compared to tragedies in real life because they are really bad and people get really hurt and have to go to the hospital to get fixed up. Also, people could die and their family would cry and be sad.


My prediction to the story is that Zelie and Inan are going to rescue Zane and Amari from the badies and there going to rescue them by splitting apart and going there own ways because they won't get captured.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.