Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

The eyes in the painting followed me down the corridor

The eyes in the painting followed me down the corridor  and I did not know they were watching me.Then I entered a room and the eyes popped out of the painting and bounced into another painting in my room and I stared at the painting and it gave me an idea of what to do so I left the room and shut the door behind me I went down stairs and and entered the garage and got the lawn mower out and mowed the lawns but I saw a pair of eyes and up stairs and they were watching me so i ran up stairs and went to that room but I could not see them anywhere I looked at the painting and the eyes did not blink and next I looked in the wardrobe and no sign of them anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.