Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Friendship

1. What did you share about yourself in class ?

I shared what I like to do like building at home after school
This is meccano and I like to build with it
In my shield I Shared about my family

My Mum
My Dad
My Brother Alex
My Brother Sam


I also shared in my shield about my dream to drive a truck and a digger and dig a deep hole and jump into it.This is the link to view my shield

My shield

2. Was there anything you felt difficult to share? Why?

I didn't not find anything that is difficult to share about because I like sharing about myself.

3.What did you learn about the characteristics of a Good Friend ?

To me a good friend is someone who is respectful, not angry.

Here is the link to view my poem about friendship.


My friendship poem_




What friendship characteristics were the most important to the class
Honesty

Commitment
Achievement
Resilience
Respect







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.