Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

P.E

Question 1 On a scale of 1-10 rate yourself on how well you participated in the floor hockey lesson on Tuesday.

I think I got 8 out of 10 because i tried to hit the ball through the gate as much as I could.I think I did well at this part.

Question 2 
Why did you rate yourself that way give 3 reasons for your rating

tried to get it through the gate as much as i could and I tried really hard. 


Question 3 
What skills do you think you did well E.G passing dribbling shooting encouraging teammates
 trying your best ?
Some of the skills I think I did well were Passing, Talking to my team mates. 



Question 4 What skills did you use to pass and dribble the ball ?
Some of the skills I used were.
Passing skills.
Dribbling.
Communication with my team. 


Question 5 
What do you think you need to improve on in today's lesson once you have chosen a skill or strategy to improve give 2 ways you will do that in PE today ?
I think I could have more control over the ball and practice more dribbling by slowing my dribbling down for more control over the ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.