Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

End of term food blog

This term we have been looking at a cultural unit
So far I have learnt that food comes from different places and people like different things
I know I have learnt this because I have researched it and been taught about it
Practicals we have made this term are Scones from Britan, Sushi from Japan, Cookies from New Zealand, Chicken pad thai from Thailand but they have made it to NZ people from those countries or from people who know how to make it. Skills I have learnt from the practicals are to not put your finger under a fruit or vegetable when you are cutting it up into pieces and I will use these in the future by using them in future practicals in my group working with other people in my group has been ok and other times we have had to restart the practical and follow the instructions carefully and slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.