Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

performance

                    lighting for performances 


What have I learnt ?
I have learnt that musicals are based on stories and costumes are not that important. 

How does this work show my learning?
I showed my learning by doing the lights 


What did I find challenging?
I did not perform on stage but I did I the lighting for each performance and I found lighting practise a little bit hard



What would I do different next time I do this ?
lighting and smoke machine 


What did I enjoy?
The thing I enjoyed was doing the lights and watching the plays other classes made and I enjoyed Flynn doing the backflip


What am I wondering? 
How to load the board 
Why is lighting important


What was it like performing on the day? 
Well as I say I did not perform on the day because I had the light board to operate and do the lights for each performance I felt awesome



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.